Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: other film-MAKING fourms

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sn-films's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2001
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not to sure about actual film forums (Alex and Nigel probably know a few).

    For video stuff...
    http://www.abcdv.com/

    For software...
    http://www.creativecow.net/index.php?forumid=1

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sn-films:
    Not to sure about actual film forums (Alex and Nigel probably know a few).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've split my time. On my own forum here on Hostboard I put current events situations that relate to Super-8 filmmaking such as umpcoming film festivals and my own filmmaking and transferring to video expriences. (link is in my signature)

    But the most active super-8mm forum with a pinch of 16mm and video related issues is shooting8mm

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 23, 2004 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member untamed_aggression's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2001
    Posts
    679
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I occassionally drop in this one. It's a bit tossy, I've only posted there once (to pimp Running Like Mad, whoops, I did it again).

    Could be some good stuff if you look for it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Cavity's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Untamed Aggression Forum sounds like a lark.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member untamed_aggression's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2001
    Posts
    679
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, fun and frolics to be had there. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Scarlet Origin's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know of any other good film-making forums. Or anything related to film-making, not film watching. That one from Untamed Aggression on special FX makeup was great.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For more techy stuff (cameras, lenses, sound, editing, lighting) there's an excellent one called www.dvinfo.net (it does have a slight Canon bias though).

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kriegslust's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Likewise, I wouldn't mind finding a website where I can get hold of some nice young drama students. My friends are stroppy bastards, you see.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Filmmaker58's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kriegslust:
    Likewise, I wouldn't mind finding a website where I can get hold of some nice young drama students.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I presume it's for actors / casting and nothing sexual...?

    I visit G-Macwebsite fairly often... it's prety crap, but seeing as I'm based in Scotland, it helps.

    Oh, and Hotmailis most used by me too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •